That makes him a perfect candidate for Socially Decoded. On this week’s show, we got No Limit legend Silkk The Shocker to join in on the fun, along with a bunch of other media personalities, comedians, and Twitter trolls.
Why would Blac Chyna THINK she was dating Future, what does one do in a pair of Gucci flip-flops, and how do you fade away on these thirsty women? Find out that and more on this week’s Socially Decoded.
1. His full government name is Nayvadius DeMun Wilburn.
1 of 10
2. He legally changed his last name to Cash.
2 of 10
3. Former fiancee Ciara has a tattoo of the letter "N" on her ring finger for Nayvadius.
3 of 10
4. His stage name was born when members of the hip-hop musical collective, The Dungeon Family, called him "The Future."
4 of 10
5. Before he was Future, he was known as Meathead of Da Connect.
5 of 10
6. Meathead was a battle rapper.
6 of 10
7. He was shot in the right hand at the age of 14 or 15.
7 of 10
8. Future wrote the hook for Ludacris' "Blueberry Yum Yum."
8 of 10
9. Future is a fan of Shakespeare. He's said, ""When I went to school, I would read Shakespeare and just fell in love with how he mixed his words. I started playing around and writing poems, reading poems."
9 of 10
10. As a kid, he learned the lyrics to all of Too $hort's songs.