With less than 72 hours until his new album hits store shelves, Kid Cudi releases the LP’s title track “Speedin’ Bullet To Heaven.”
Teaming up with his longtime collaborator Plain Pat, Cudi delivers a guitar-riddled cut reminiscent of ’90s alternative rock.
“Oh when I crash, when I crash/ Or if I land, no matter the case/ I’m all smiles, I’m all smiles, I’m all smiles/ Give a f*ck what they say/ And I’m all smiles, I’m all smiles,” croons Cudi.
Although Cudi dropped a new song for his fans last night, he also dropped a small bomb on them, revealing he’s canceling his “Especial” tour.
But look on the bright side, at least Speedin’ Bullet To Heaven will be out on December 4.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter
13 Photos Of Lisa Bonet's Coolest Fashion Moments
13 photos Launch gallery
1. In her younger days, Lisa's style was all about comfort and freedom.
1 of 13
2. Now she's a glam mom.
2 of 13
3. She can also be super chic in leather.
3 of 13
4. A salmon pink kimono is proof that Lisa marches to the beat of her own drum.
4 of 13
5. No one does rock star cool like Lisa.
5 of 13
6. Hippie a la mode.
6 of 13
7. Mother and daughter slay moments.
7 of 13
8. Lisa was definitely one of the cool kids.
8 of 13
9. Lisa can rock any era of fashion and make it look effortless.
9 of 13
10. Attending the Met Gala with her ex-husband was enough of a fashion statement.
10 of 13
11. Couples in color. Lots of color and patterns.
11 of 13
12. Vintage Bonet.
12 of 13
13. Oh, hey Denise Huxtable!
13 of 13