What’s better than another Dipset X-Mas album or a sequel to Christmas In Harlem? Cam’ron the Santa Claus.
After appearing on Larry Whitmore’s Nightly Show in a skit where he acted as an HR manager who kept telling people to stop snitching, Killa gets in the holiday mood. As the office clamors to grab a seat on Cam’s Santa lap, he isn’t quite willing to give them what they want.
When comedian and actor Jordan Carlos asks him for world peace, Cam says, “How the f*ck would I fit that into my sleigh?” Another employee pours out his heart about his childhood, but the Dipset head honcho isn’t having it as he offers him the number to a therapist and professes that Santa “ain’t got no time to unwrap your childhood bullshit.”
It’s moments like these that make us wish Killa Season 2 was Cam’ron’s Christmas gift to us all. Watch the skit above as Mr. Giles proves how funny he can be when acting like himself.
SOURCE: The Fader | VIDEO SOURCE: Comedy Central
14 Style Tips Cam'ron Taught Us Over The Years (PHOTOS)
14 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. It's always cool to wear matching outfits with ya bae.
1 of 14
2. 2. Always take style risks. Example: Cam can be seen here rocking the dreaded Canadian tuxedo.
2 of 14
3. 3. Proper color coordination can make or break an outfit.
3 of 14
4. 4. There's nothing wrong with having your face on the shirt that you're currently wearing.
4 of 14
5. 5. Your kick game should always be proper. (And the sneakers don't always have to be Nikes either).
5 of 14
6. 6. The cape is an underrated accessory.
6 of 14
7. 7. PETA should never stop you from rocking what you wanna rock.
7 of 14
8. 8. Two chains are better than one. Three are better than two. ETC.
8 of 14
9. 9. Comfort is just as important as style.
9 of 14
10. 10. Real men wear pink. Juuuheard?
10 of 14
11. 11. Don't be afraid to rep the flag of yo' country.
11 of 14
12. 12. Camo anything is always a good look.
12 of 14
13. 13. Use your clothes to grow your brand.
13 of 14
14. 14. Clean up when your lady requests it.
14 of 14