If you’re interested in getting your child tatted, here’s your chance.
A pop-up parlor from the tattoo business Tattly is now offering temporary tattoos for children to match their inked up parents. Located in the Boerum Hill section of Brooklyn, the shop offers full-sleeve pieces for your son or daughter for $25. Other options include a two-pack of tattoos for $5 and metallic ink for $6.
Tattly was launched by graphic designer Tina Roth Eisenberg in 2011. Mashable reports:
After finding that there weren’t cool enough temporary tattoos for her own daughter’s arm, she solicited the best artists from around the world to create a few originals. Since then, the business has a catalogue of over 700 designs, some even licensed from the M.T.A., for its subway logos, and Sesame Workshop.
Since the work is temporary, no needles are used. Application is achieved through water, sponges, and Scotch tape. Each tattoo lasts for approximately four days. But, temporary or not, we’re not quite sure how we feel about the prospect of a child walking around with a full-sleeve piece.
The shop is set to remain open until February.
SOURCE: Mashable | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
19 Photos Of Crazy, Cool, Cryptic Celebrity Tattoos
17 photos Launch gallery
1. Kesha's tattoo of an eye on her palm was inspired by Middle Eastern Hamsa amulets.
1 of 17
2. Megan Fox's tattoo, "We will all laugh at gilded butterflies," is an adaptation of a quote from King Lear by William Shakespeare.
2 of 17
3. Megan has started laser surgery to remove her infamous Marilyn Monroe tattoo.
3 of 17
4. Wiz Khalifa's entire body is covered in tattoos.
4 of 17
5. Cara Delevingne doesn't do diamond earrings. She has a permanent diamond in her ear.
5 of 17
6. Angelina Jolie was so in love with Billy Bob Thornton, she got his name tattooed on her arm.
6 of 17
7. Rihanna's hand tattoo is a work of art.
7 of 17
8. YG got a dope new head tattoo.
8 of 17
9. Amber Rose covered up her Wiz Khalifa tattoo, but her dogs are still tatted on her arm.
9 of 17
10. Young Thug got a Gucci Mane-inspired Ice Cream tattoo.
10 of 17
11. Before Iggy Azalea's name was on everyone's tongue, the rapper got an A$AP tattoo in honor of her ex A$AP Rocky.
11 of 17
12. Miley Cyrus deemed herself a rolling stone.
12 of 17
13. Cara Delevingne's tattoos are strategic, and hilarious.
13 of 17
14. Marc Jacobs may be high fashion, but that didn't stop him from getting a Spongebob Squarepants tattoo.
14 of 17
15. RiRi is tattoo queen.
15 of 17
16. And Chris Brown is the King.
16 of 17
17. Weezy F. Baby and the F is for face tattoo?
17 of 17