may have been relatively silent over Future his split with , but in 2016, he’s taking a different route. Ciara last year
The ATL rapper claims he’s been having trouble seeing his son
and took to Twitter to vent his frustration. Baby Future
In a series of tweets sent out this afternoon, the
March Madness emcee said he’s paying $15K a month in child support and he still doesn’t have time with his one-and-half-year-old. He sent some shots at CiCi:
We also caught a very rare video of Future with his son over the summer:
, on the other hand, doesn’t seem too bothered. Her last tweets are Ciara all about bae for making it to the playoffs again. Russell Wilson
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: ATL Pics
How Future Changed The World In 2015
17 photos Launch gallery
1. From the memes to the tributes, fans can't praise Future Hendrix enough.
1 of 17
2. This happened.
2 of 17
3. He dropped his "Dirty Sprite 2" album, giving fans only a week's notice.
3 of 17
4. LeBron James knows what's up.
4 of 17
5. He took over XXL, giving them an epic photo spread.
5 of 17
6. Even the Pope became an avid believer.
6 of 17
7. Blac Chyna found herself a new man, even if he wasn't claiming her publicly.
7 of 17
8. Future proved that he can still please his Hive, as well as his child.
8 of 17
9. He made sure the dab became the biggest sensation. Thank you, Cam Newton.
9 of 17
10. #WATTBA. Future and Drizzy took over the world with their collaboration.
10 of 17
11. He made everyone want to cop a pair of Gucci flip-flops.
11 of 17
12. He celebrated his son's third birthday with a huge party. #BabyFuture.
12 of 17
13. He announced he's going on an epic tour with Ty Dolla $ign.
13 of 17
14. He made memes the best they've ever been.
14 of 17
15. The world still may have yet to realize this.
15 of 17
16. We found out what would happen if Future knows Metro Boomin' don't trust you.
16 of 17
17. He's even got us on lock for 2016 as far as his "Monster 2" tape.
17 of 17