The mission was to create a buzzy NBA All-Star campaign for Detroit Pistons star Andre Drummond. The result is an ode to the “Jumpman” in the form of a genius supercut featuring President Barack Obama.
In a slick supercut, POTUS glides all over the Drake and Future collab, alongside clips of Drummond in the paint.
The President is too cool for school already, so his inadvertent rap stylings make the mashup remix a dope listen. It’ll be a time trying to beat the Detroit Pistons’ irresistibly fun campaign.
Take a listen to Obama’s “Jumpman” remix below, and vote for Andre Drummond, since that was the whole mission of this entire thing.
SOURCE: Facebook | PHOTO: Getty
Obama’s Best Instagram Moments During His Last Year As President
25 photos Launch gallery
1. Two step! President Obama dances with his half-sister Auma Obama and President Kenyatta at a state dinner during his first trip to Kenya.
1 of 25
2. Seriously, how much more down to earth can Obama and the First Lady get? Here they are rocking their alma mater t-shirts in the White House one morning.
2 of 25
3. WINNING! The exact moment President Obama heard that the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act.
3 of 25
4. Presidential Perfection! The First Family poses on the White House lawn on Easter Day 2015.
4 of 25
5. Just like us! The president swats a fly in the Oval Office.
5 of 25
6. Someone needs an umbrella. The president dodges a rainstorm as he addresses supporters in Nashville.
6 of 25
7. The president does his best “Charlie’s Angels” impression with an ensign at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy commencement in New London, Conn.
7 of 25
8. Anything you can do, I can do better. President Obama crawls around with Ella Harper Rhodes, daughter of Deputy National Security Advisor Ben Rhodes.
8 of 25
9. Presidential high fives for all!
9 of 25
10. Like seriously, who doesn’t like pizza?
10 of 25
11. Checking Twitter, perhaps? #AskPotus
11 of 25
12. The real presidential advisors.
12 of 25
13. Two peas in a pod. The president and Joe Biden always have each other’s backs.
13 of 25
14. Who’s got the power?! President Obama poses with another ensign at the U.S. Coast Guard Academy commencement.
14 of 25
15. Who wants to play the president in a game of basketball? Obama talks with students and law enforcement officials at a sit-down discussion at a New Jersey Salvation Army Community Center.
15 of 25
16. Joking around with “Gronk,” aka New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski.
16 of 25
17. Family affair! The president, the First Lady, and presidential dogs Bo and Sunny speak to a crowd at this year’s Easter Egg Roll.
17 of 25
18. Are you covered? Obama puts health first…but doesn’t he always? #Obamacare
18 of 25
19. Who knew our president was the “baby whisperer?”
19 of 25
20. It’s never too early (or late) to shoot some hoops in a suit.
20 of 25
21. Green tie. Must be St. Patrick’s Day.
21 of 25
22. Who said presidents couldn’t have fun at bars? Obama throws darts at an Atlanta tavern while waiting for his interview with VICE to begin.
22 of 25
23. Word is, President Obama is an avid tea drinker. Here he is sampling some Ethiopian coffee at the National Palace in Addis Ababa. Talk about authentic!
23 of 25
24. Boys will be boys.
24 of 25
25. We imagine Bo is politely asking POTUS to go out for just one more walk. Please??
25 of 25