Bruce is a sneaker-obsessed pop culture junkie from Queens. He is a proud alumnus of St. John’s University. Bruce hails from Complex as a social media guru. He is also a Drake and Dipset apologist. He divides his time between watching ‘The Office’ reruns and trying to become the next Hank Moody...or Don Draper. @brucegood_
Bronson’s show follows him around the world as he tries both exotic dishes and hometown favorites, and gives the type of food reviews only he can. His adventures are filled with characters more animated than himself, including rapper Meyhem Lauren and the walking quotable Big Body Bes.
The Fuck, That’s Delicious YouTube series has garnered over a million views for each episode, showing just how much people love Bronson’s infectious personality. And the folks over at Viceland must be pretty fond of him, too, as they’ve decided to boost his show from Munchies’ YouTube channel to television.
Director and producer extraordinaire Spike Jonze is heading up Vice’s TV endeavors. And surely he can catch the essence of Mr. Wonderful.
Relive the earlier seasons of Fuck, That’s Delicious below as we await the TV show in March.
1. “Coming through with Patra Speaking patois, tuna tartare, snap my fingers for the waiter tell him 'the food was caca,' cause I'm used to plates rated by Zagat” -- DZA & Action Bronson “Big, Bad & Dangerous”
1 of 15
2. “Everything dinner got the marvelous spread, you feel me dabble in truffles, Sauvignon Blancs, simmer the mussels” -- Big Twin & Sean Price "Blood of the Goat”
2 of 15
3. “I'm eating sushi off a black hooker, crushing numbers in the math booklet” -- "Pitchfork Selector Freestyle"
3 of 15
4. “Suede patches on the elbow of the jacket, fruit savor bags for the green crack, toast to sesame seeds on the sea bass candy sky, welcome Adidas“ -- “Live From Kissena Blvd”
4 of 15
5. “Model in the rugby, with the horses in it I'm lookin' gorgeous on it, a light gallop; The suit is seared sucka, like a scallop” -- “Back 2 The Future”
5 of 15
6. “She sucking pee pee, making bread just like Grimaldi, But I’m the hero, serving sausage like it’s enginero“ -- “Put It In Your Mouth (Valentines Day Remix)”
6 of 15
7. “Don't make me go inside the traveling bag, then put my spoon inside the pudding in the ramekin“ Statik Selektah, Action Bronson, Joey BADA$$ & Mike Posner "The Spark"
7 of 15
8. “Yo, I don't perform unless the money's in my pocket first, After rapping take my people out for octopus” -- Mac Miller & Action Bronson “Red Dot Music”
8 of 15
9. “It's hard not to form a habit, I'm getting twisted in the yard, eating foreign rabbits, I'm on that next Shit” -- “Shorty Bop With A Hook"
9 of 15
10. “All I want to do is buy boots, ride coupe, hide loot Uh, flick chives in the soup” -- “Rare Chandeliers”
10 of 15
11. “Compliments to the chef, the baby lamb was perfect, now I smoke the drugs that got me feelin' like I'm surfin'” -- "Compliments To The Chef"
11 of 15
12. “Korean on the grill, every single thing I drive look as mean and off the pill” -- “Everytime You See Me”
12 of 15
13. “Remote control chains, promote dough for the veins, poke chicks, hoes with vogue legs, eat steaks off a gold plate, stoned, listening to Coldplay” -- "Strictly 4 My Jeeps”
13 of 15
14. “Hop in the whip and go for breakfast, fried eggs and prime steak that’s straight from out of Texas” -- “The Madness”
14 of 15
15. "Yo, here’s to the Drums of Heaven. Here’s to beef ribs extended, lunch time I eat enough for three kids" -- “Ronnie Coleman”
15 of 15
Continue reading Action Bronson’s “F*ck, That’s Delicious” Is Coming To Vice TV
Action Bronson's 15 Most Delicious Instagram Meals (PHOTOS)