Like it or not, the Kardashian-Jenner tribe has transcended the confines of reality TV and become a topic of discussion in politics. We already know that Kanye West is planning to run for president in 2020.
In the meantime, Kim Kardashian may earn a spot on Hillary Clinton‘s glam squad if she’ll tell the presidential candidate her secret to the perfect selfie.
“I’ve never seen this anywhere else,” she said referring to Kim K’s Lumee cell phone case. “She pulls it out, it has lights all the way around it like tiny, tiny light bulbs. It makes anybody look better.”
“I have been desperately looking for one of those ever since with no luck. So if anybody knows where you can get one…I’m going to get one if it ever comes out,” she said during an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show.
Someone get her a Lumee cell phone case off Amazon for $54.99. Or for nearly $100, she could have the repackaged “Ty-Lite” fashioned by Beyonce‘s stylist, Ty Hunter.
On a more serious note, Clinton also praised President Obama’s stance on gun control.
“I was so proud of the President the other day when he said, ‘Hey, we have to do something to stop all of this gun violence. You send your first grader to school and you don’t expect to lose that child in a mass murder,’” she said.
“I’ve spent a lot of time around families that have lost kids or loved ones to gun violence and there are just no words…We have to get together and work together to try to eliminate all the threats as much as possible and we can do that,” she added.
SOURCE: NY Daily News | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
2015 Memorable Instagram Moments
22 photos Launch gallery
1. Taylor Swift and Kanye West's relationship has been a rocky one. But after the 2015 VMAs, he sent her 'the coolest flowers," which became the singer's most liked IG photo.
1 of 22
2. Kylie Jenner's graduation party was kind of a big deal on social media. The photo received over 2.3 million likes.
2 of 22
3. In a flashback post, Beyonce shared an outtake from her 2013 Vogue shoot. She deemed Blue the "real cover girl" and the photo received over 2.3 million likes.
3 of 22
4. Kim Kardashian let her haters have it in this naked selfie.
4 of 22
5. Any time Taylor Swift posts a photo with her cats, it's bound to get millions of likes. This one received over 2.3 million.
5 of 22
6. This one of Meredith got 2.4 million likes.
6 of 22
7. And her waking up like this got her 2.2 million likes.
7 of 22
8. Selena Gomez gave major face in her "favorite shirt" and got over 2.2 million likes.
8 of 22
9. Every photo of North West on IG is adorable, but this one melted our hearts. It received just over 1.7 million likes.
9 of 22
10. The Drake takeover was real in 2015. The rapper even showed off his new body this year. Yummy.
10 of 22
11. Nicki Minaj shut down the 'Gram with this photo of her and Beyonce behind the scenes of their video for "Feeling Myself."
11 of 22
12. Chris Brown became a dad this year and named his album after his daughter. #Royalty
12 of 22
13. Ciara rounded up the girls for her Halloween party and social media went crazy.
13 of 22
14. The year of Future and Drake #WATTBA.
14 of 22
15. Fetty Wap surpassed his biggest dreams this year. And we're sure this wasn't even one of them.
15 of 22
16. Bey and Blue wished everyone a bee-autiful Valentine's Day.
16 of 22
17. Amber Rose proved that she and Wiz are still ballin' in this lovely pic.
17 of 22
18. She even coined the term "Milf'n" this year.
18 of 22
19. Kylie turned 18 this year and her then-secret boyfriend Tyga wished her a happy birthday with this racy pic.
19 of 22
20. Zendaya's thoughtful IG response to Giuliana Rancic showed us that her clapback game was classy, yet real.
20 of 22
21. Jay Z joined and quit Instagram in less than 24 hours. Classic.
21 of 22
22. Caitlyn Jenner joined Instagram.
22 of 22