Zoe Kravitz and her mom Lisa Bonet are the leading ladies of a new Calvin Klein jewelry and watch campaign, and let’s just say the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
The 27-year-old actress and her 48-year-old mom look almost identical. Both ladies flash their stunning smiles and carefree aura as they frolic on the beach in the new campaign.
In the pics, Bonet rocks a long black sheath dress, while Zoe dons a sheer maxi and panty set. Both ladies are pretty familiar with baring a little skin. Last year, Zoe went braless for C magazine, while Lisa has had her fair share of risqué moments after leaving The Cosby Show in the late ’80s.
Like mother, Like daughter.
SOURCE: Us Magazine | PHOTO CREDIT: Instagram
The Style Evolution Of Zoe Kravitz (PHOTOS)
19 photos Launch gallery
1. Zoe rocks flare jeans in 2005.
1 of 19
2. Zoe looks sweet and innocent on the red carpet in 2007.
2 of 19
3. Zoe chops her bangs for a slightly darker look.
3 of 19
4. Zoe's personal style gets an edge.
4 of 19
5. Zoe rocks bold print and a slit on the red carpet.
5 of 19
6. All grown up. Zoe channels Michelle Pfeiffer in "Scarface" and nails it.
6 of 19
7. Zoe strolls through NYC in quirky hat and sunglasses.
7 of 19
8. Zoe looks cute and stylish in white mini dress and blue tights.
8 of 19
9. Zoe shows some skin in all black everything.
9 of 19
10. More skin and more all black everything.
10 of 19
11. Zoe takes a break on the darker colors and goes for a more angelic look.
11 of 19
12. ..And then she's back to old habits.
12 of 19
13. It's safe to say Zoe Kravitz is a definite fan of all black everything.
13 of 19
14. Zoe looks cozy and fashion forward in NYC.
14 of 19
15. Zoe rocks platinum blonde hair and a plunging red dress for the red carpet.
15 of 19
16. Zoe ditches her blonde locks for braids instead. And everyone approved.
16 of 19
17. Zoe looks cool and stylish in NYC.
17 of 19
18. Zoe looks sleek and sophisticated and lets her long hair flourish in a black dress.
18 of 19
19. Grown and sexy.
19 of 19