Following a successful
partnership with and the Kanye West highly publicized signing of , 2015 was quite the year for adidas. James Harden
But how will the sportswear brand continue to win in 2016? The brand’s new global ad campaign may offer a few hints. In a short film directed by Terence Neale, cultural leaders such as
Iman Shumpert and Luka Sabbat star against a bleak backdrop of apocalyptic scenes and selfie sticks.
“Your Future Is Not Mine” also offers a sneak peek at adidas’ upcoming apparel collections, while sharing looks at their newly released models of Tubular Dooms and NMDs.
Peep the visual for yourself up top.
All The Photos You Need To See From Kanye West's Yeezy Season 2 Show
16 photos Launch gallery
1. A first full look at #yeezyseason2. Our full review will be live on the site shortly. 📷: @thomas_welch
1 of 16
2. Anna Wintour talks to Kim Kardashian as North West keeps her focus.
2 of 16
3. North West sucks on her lollipop while Kim talks to Khloe, sitting on Riccardo Tisci's lap.
3 of 16
4. Fabolous, Pusha T, 2 Chainz, `Ye, and Vic Mensa chill backstage.
4 of 16
5. North West loves her some of her daddy, Yeezy.
5 of 16
6. Kanye West comes out for the grand finale of the Yeezy Season 2 show.
6 of 16
7. KimYe pose backstage after another successful show.
7 of 16
8. Khloe, North, Kim, Kendall, and Kourtney take a family photo backstage.
8 of 16
9. Drake called Lorde his "wifey (low key)" after this photo.
9 of 16
10. 2 Chainz but I got me a few on #yeezyseason2
10 of 16
11. Pusha T, Tyga and Fabolous wait for the show to start.
11 of 16
12. 2 Chainz, Kendall, and Miguel sit on in the second row.
12 of 16
13. Michael Strahan jokes around with Common front row.
13 of 16
14. North West loves to make her daddy smile, even when he's in work mode.
14 of 16
15. Fabolous makes his way inside.
15 of 16
16. North West looks ready for action in her mommy, Kim Kardashian's arms.
16 of 16