Bruce is a sneaker-obsessed pop culture junkie from Queens. He is a proud alumnus of St. John’s University. Bruce hails from Complex as a social media guru. He is also a Drake and Dipset apologist. He divides his time between watching ‘The Office’ reruns and trying to become the next Hank Moody...or Don Draper. @brucegood_
Just like that, Tila Tequila has trumped her theory that the Earth is flat.
In her latest slew of tweets, Tila attempts to defend her use of the “N” word. It began with a tweet that read, “Someone I know who’s obviously NOT from Houston told me I need 2 stop saying the N word.”
Tila goes on to mention Nicki Minaj and Tupac songs where the two artists constantly use the word, and tweets, “You can’t expect people of all races 2 listen to popular music and not have the N word embedded into their heads.”
Read Tila’s barrage of tweets (and try to make sense of them) below.
Someone I know who's obviously NOT from Houston told me I need 2 stop saying the N word. Well, if u want change then stop saying it in songs
1. Zach Lavine leaves Toronto with his Slam Dunk trophy.
1 of 28
2. Mamba out.
2 of 28
3. Just a couple of four-time All-Star Game MVPs. One is from the celebrity game, but we'll still count it.
3 of 28
4. The #AllStarGame’s best dressed? Had to be the West.
4 of 28
5. Klay Thompson’s 3-point contest trophy selfie game is strong. 🏆 (via @warriors)
5 of 28
6. Manhattan babies.
6 of 28
7. Karrueche takes NYFW.
7 of 28
8. Chanel Iman arrives at S.I.'s Swim City Day 1 in NYC.
8 of 28
9. Slay sister @gigihadid 👯 Swimcity day 1 #nyc
9 of 28
10. Gigi Hadid arrives at S.I.'s Swim City Day 1 in NYC.
10 of 28
11. Thankful for these ladies! @LLCoolJ & I can't stop smiling bc of you two..
11 of 28
12. Dreams really do come true...
12 of 28
13. The One.
13 of 28
14. Gotdamn, Gotdamn. CiCi at Russell Wilson & L.L. Cool J's Grammy party.
14 of 28
15. The time is now !!! If you waiting on someone to tell u to its your time you played your self ! It's always our time #FANLUV the 🔑 is to make it the best time ever !!!! #Wethebest @wethebestmusic 🙏🏽🔑🦁👑
15 of 28
16. THE GRAMMY AWARDS
16 of 28
17. Cloud 90000000 ☁️💗
17 of 28
18. Happy #NMM and Grammy Day!! Here's my face before all the makeup goes on.. 💁🏻😝 Which #DevonneByDemi products are your favorite?? Www.devonnebydemi.com
18 of 28
19. Goodbye cape! Feeling light as a pregnant feather now!
19 of 28
20. Congratulations to @johnlegend on his 10th Grammy! He was so excited to hit a solid, round number. I think that might be the reason he wanted it the most, along with itching to take a photo with it in his matching honeybee Gucci jacket. I love you and am so proud of you!!
20 of 28
21. No big deal just rolled up with the hottest date.@selenagomez #grammys
21 of 28
22. No caption needed.
22 of 28
23. Kourtney Kardashian looking like the MILFy mama she is while out with the family.
23 of 28
24. #candid #PuffDaddy
24 of 28
25. Drake's father, Dennis Graham, spotted partying at Hyde Nightclub after the Grammys.
25 of 28
26. Bella Hadid and The Weeknd sneak off to Hyde Nightclub after the Grammys.
26 of 28
27. Post Malone looks like he's on one at a Grammy after-party.
27 of 28
28. Taylor Swift, Lorde, and Calvin Harris spotted partying after the Grammys.
28 of 28
Continue reading Tila Tequila Defends Her Use Of The “N” Word, Name Drops Nicki Minaj
Every Behind The Scenes Photo You Missed On Grammy Weekend