Michael Jordan‘s son Marcus is making major moves. Back in December, we were introduced to the idea of Marcus’ Jordan-only sneaker shop inspired by his father’s insane achievements. Named “Trophy Room,” it was just announced that the store will be located inside the Walt Disney resort in Florida. The concept is to give the look and feel of MJ’s actual trophy room. And who better to head that than his son? Read More
It’s beginning to look like OVO season might never end. With Drake’s Views From the 6 slated for an April release, fans of the clique’s offerings won’t have to wait long. Though an official release date has yet to be announced, we know the White OVO Jordan 12s will drop this summer. It’s already been the year of the 12, as the “Masters” dropped this past weekend, and surprised many by selling out immediately. Also poised for release this year are the Air Jordan 12 “Cherry” and “French Blue,” with the latter being lauded for its lack of Chicago Bulls colors. But no matter what, the OVO 12s will definitely be the must-cop sneaker of the summer. Read More
Once again, tragedy has struck the sneaker community. According to ABC News, the owner of a sneaker store in Rahway, N.J. was fatally shot on Friday night. Twenty-one-year-old Jamaal “Mally” Gaines was shot at East Coast Boutique, which his mother Tina Wilson says was his pride and joy. She estimates that at one point he owned more than 500 pairs, but sold off a bunch to create capital to open up his own sneaker store. The store had been visited by Naughty By Nature and even DJ Khaled. Police have no apparent motive behind the murder, as no money or sneakers were stolen from the shop. There is a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest and conviction in the case. Read More
It’s rare that a new Nike silhouette gets this much attention, which means the Swoosh must be planning something big. In support of the new model, Giants’ wide receiver Victor Cruz stars in a new commercial that simply shows Cruz looking stunned when opening the sneaker box. The anticipation for the model is unreal, just like when Flyknit was first injected into the market a few years ago. Let’s hope that this commercial isn’t the last time we see Cruz in a Giants jersey either, as his position’s been a bit rocky with his injuries and Odell Beckham Jr‘s rise. Read More
SOURCE: HighSnobiety, Complex, ABC News | VIDEO SOURCE: ABC, Instagram, Twitter
Every Time Drake "Draked" In 2015
30 photos Launch gallery
1. That Time Drake Slid In Lebanese Porn Star Mia Khalifa's DMs...So she claims.
1 of 30
2. When We Thought Only Beyonce Could Drop A Surprise Project & Cause Chaos...Drake Dropped "IYRTITL."
Source:Warner Music Group/ OVO Sound
2 of 30
3. When Drake Somehow Convinced Madonna To Make Out With Him At Coachella.
3 of 30
4. This Freaky Ass "Energy" Music Video Where Drake Super Imposes His Face On The POTUS, Oprah, Miley, & More.
4 of 30
5. These NBA Final Faces.
5 of 30
6. And this NBA photo bomb.
6 of 30
7. Drake Collaborates With Beyonce...Again.
7 of 30
8. 2% or Skim?...Must We Say More?
8 of 30
9. Who Else Besides A 12-Year-Old Mexican Girl Would Get An Airbrushed Selena Shirt? Nobody, But Drake.
9 of 30
10. When Drake Pretended To Be A Professional Baseball Pitcher For HAW Weekend.
10 of 30
11. This Damn Jordan Jumpsuit.
11 of 30
12. This is just...Drake (face, sweat band, all of the above).
12 of 30
13. That Time Drake Showed Up To Watch Serena Win At Wimbledon, And Then....
13 of 30
14. Dressed Like This The Entire Weekend.
14 of 30
15. Drake gon' Drake.
15 of 30
16. The 6 God with his 901 dad - Dennis.
16 of 30
17. That Time Drake Hopped On Fetty Wap's "My Way" & Made It A Smash Hit.
17 of 30
18. When Drake Fulfilled His Soccer Dream By Playing With Brazil's National Team.
18 of 30
19. Does This Even Need An Explanation?
19 of 30
20. That Time Meek Mill Got Bodied By A "Singing N*gga."
20 of 30
21. Nope...No explanation needed.
21 of 30
22. When The 6 God Meets Up With The Biggest Troll In The 6 - Norm Kelly.
22 of 30
23. Only Drake Would Make His Mom Dress In Head-To-Toe OVO Gear At A Raptors Game.
23 of 30
24. Table Tennis & Drake Are Almost Synonymous.
24 of 30
25. @highlighthub @bleacherreport Crazy Lamp Trick Shot. @cristiano
25 of 30
26. This Hilarious OVO Store Campaign.
26 of 30
27. Drake's Foam Party.
27 of 30
28. Drake "Drakercising."
28 of 30
29. More "Drakercising."
29 of 30
30. A Lot Of Drake.
30 of 30