is definitely the face of Snapchat and social media success everywhere. DJ Khaled
The Miami-bred DJ/Producer has come a long way since his days as a radio host and DJ for Terror Squad. Now you can catch Khaled (who used to go by the name Arab Attack, but changed it after 9/11) on every
television show from to Ellen Kimmel.
In 2006, Khaled started becoming a staple in urban radio for his club bangers that usually featured various artists on one track. Now in 2016, the Cloth Talk king is
being managed by and Jay Z teaching Jimmy Kimmel how to use Snapchat. Talk about a glo’ up!
Check out these photos of DJ Khaled before he started dropping major keys as the King of Snapchat.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
13 Photos Of DJ Khaled Before He Became The Snapchat King
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Khaled, Trina, and Fat Joe in 2006.
1 of 13
2. Back in the early 2000s, Khaled was the DJ for Terror Squad.
2 of 13
3. "We the Best."
3 of 13
4. TS circa 2004.
4 of 13
5. Throwback Remy and Khaled.
5 of 13
6. Brothers. Major Key.
6 of 13
7. What a difference a decade makes.
7 of 13
8. Cloth Talk.
8 of 13
9. Khaled and Akon hit up 106 & Park back in the day.
9 of 13
10. They don't want you to be happy.
10 of 13
11. Khaled and Boosie in '08.
11 of 13
12. Giving major keys to Flava Flav.
12 of 13
13. Cash Money meets Cloth King.
13 of 13