Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna have had one whirlwind of a year, including engagements, fights, and the birth of their baby girl Dream Kardashian.
Now, people are wondering when the famous couple will officially tie the knot. According to In Touch Weekly, #BlacRob has set their wedding date for July 17, 2017, and for a very special reason. A source revealed, “The number seven is Rob’s lucky number, and he’s extremely superstitious, so picking a date was very important to him.”
An insider also says that Rob wanted to get married on his actual birthday, March 17, but Chyna wanted more time to get her post-baby body back on fleek. But if you ask us, the mom of two already looks phenomenal, just weeks after giving birth to her daughter.
SOURCE: In Touch Weekly
Watch Blac Chyna & Rob Kardashian Fall In Love On Instagram
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Rob showered his lady with gifts on Valentine's Day.
1 of 13
2. There was even a giant-sized crystallized mural of Blac Chyna, inscribed with the lyrics to their song.
2 of 13
3. Needless to say, Chyna really loved it.
3 of 13
4. They're really big on PDA too.
4 of 13
5. LEGOLAND, the only way to celebrate the sock king's 29th birthday.
5 of 13
6. This is how Chyna shouted her man out for his 29th year.
6 of 13
7. Rob posted this and asked, "Why she so pretty though?"
7 of 13
8. Million dollar entrepreneurial smiles.
8 of 13
9 of 13
10. When Rob wants a booty dance...
10 of 13
11. 🌹 on🌹
11 of 13
12. Rob proposed and Chyna said "YES !...!...!"
12 of 13
13. She also showed off her engagement ring. Congrats!
13 of 13