Trending right now
- Mathew Knowles Responds: I Never Hit Beyonce & "Lemonade" Might Not Be Autobiographical
- Who Is Prince's Sister, Tyka Nelson? Here's What We Know...
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
- Iggy Azalea Put Nick Young On Blast For Calling Her "A Becky" On Twitter
- The Must-See Moments From Day 1 Of Beyonce's Formation World Tour
- Beyonce Gets A Beautiful Pre-Concert Kiss From Her Daughter Blue Ivy
I Am Here In Haiti, Just One Person, One Witness
by Dania Ramirez On this rainy morning in Haiti I woke up feeling blessed to have shelter, a warm bed, dry clean clothes and food available to me. These luxuries as we all know are not afforded easily to the people of Haiti that I have come to know, care and advocate for. While the […]CloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.