FeaturesTrending right now
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter
- Kevin Hart's Ex-Wife Torrei Reacts to His Wedding Photos
- Hotel Drama: 911 Call From Tamar Braxton & Vince Herbert's Domestic Dispute Reveals What Really Went Down
- The Internet Reacts To Video Of Malia Obama Smoking Weed
- 50 Cent Finally Figured Out His True Calling—And It Isn't Rap
- Must-Read: Tamera Mowry-Housley Breaks Her Silence About Tamar Being Fired From 'The Real'
Ieishah ClellandGLOBAL TEN: What Yanks Need To Know About The UK’s MOBO Awards
Like London Fashion Week follows New York Fashion Week, urban audiences across the pond will be tuning in to the UK’s answer to the BET Hip Hop Awards, the MOBOs! on Wednesday night, October 5th. Here’s everything you need to know about how the MOBO’s does street, fresh, and flashy, in the Old Country. I’m not […]ON THE ROAD with CHLLNGR Sacramento To Scandinavia. Next Stop, South Africa?
“Ask For” bumps like the Left Coast late in hip hop’s golden age, especially when that G whistle slinks in behind the hook. What sounds like the ghost of a murder victim in a Scandinavian crime novel near-whispering, “It’s time for you to go”, is what keeps The Chronic comparisons at bay. That, and an almost apocalyptic Herz […]Are You Man Enough to Wear Lace? Copenhagen Fashion Week Astrid Andersen S/S 2012
A month before Lil Wayne shoved his knick knacks into leopard print jeggings, and a month after Kanye slipped into a silky Celine top at Coachella, Danish designer Astrid Andersen presented her menswear Spring/Summer 2012 collection in one of the most manly venues imaginable — an ordinary gym. Lil Wayne, Kanye & Lady Gaga Play With Gender & Fashion […]CloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.