- VideoFeaturesTrending right now
- Amber Rose Says She's "Ready" To Have More Kids & New Boyfriend Treats Her "Like A Queen"
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood' Star Shanda Denyce Discusses Separating From Hubby Willie Taylor, Embarking On A Music Career, & More
- Running Wilds: The Formula To Mack Wilds’ Grind
- Exclusive: 'Ouija: Origin Of Evil' Cast Opens Up About Terrifying New Film, Ghostly Presences In House
- EXCLUSIVE: Who Is Tennille Amor?
Joanna HernandezDON’T HATE ON ME, It’s Unbecoming
I read a book back in July called “Be Your Own Mentor” by Sheila Wellington. It made me realize something very valuable. Although I find myself surrounded by successful women, none of them I can consider a mentor or a role model. Why is that? After last week’s “incident” on Twitter (shameless plug, follow me […]CloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.