FeaturesTrending right now
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter
- Kevin Hart's Ex-Wife Torrei Reacts to His Wedding Photos
- Hotel Drama: 911 Call From Tamar Braxton & Vince Herbert's Domestic Dispute Reveals What Really Went Down
- The Internet Reacts To Video Of Malia Obama Smoking Weed
- 50 Cent Finally Figured Out His True Calling—And It Isn't Rap
- Must-Read: Tamera Mowry-Housley Breaks Her Silence About Tamar Being Fired From 'The Real'
Keevy Wilkerson“He Joined A Gang, Began Selling Drugs & Was Shot at 13”
My father was working as a respiratory therapist in 1986 when a co-worker showed him a “cool, new way” to use cocaine. Since that time, he has been trapped in an endless cycle of drug abuse, recovery and relapse.His addiction to crack cocaine has had extreme consequences for our entire family. But despite what my […]CloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.