Trending right now
- Mathew Knowles Responds: I Never Hit Beyonce & "Lemonade" Might Not Be Autobiographical
- Who Is Prince's Sister, Tyka Nelson? Here's What We Know...
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
- Iggy Azalea Put Nick Young On Blast For Calling Her "A Becky" On Twitter
- Beyonce Gets A Beautiful Pre-Concert Kiss From Her Daughter Blue Ivy
- Michael Jordan Took A Stand Against North Carolina's Anti-LGBT Law
Trending right now
- The Black Panther Shines In Our Exclusive "Captain America: Civil War" Trailer
- Socially Decoded: PND & Kehlani's Social Media Antics Get Trolled
- Amber Rose Says She's "Ready" To Have More Kids & New Boyfriend Treats Her "Like A Queen"
- PnB Rock Discusses His Criminal Past, Being Named After Hip-Hop Legend Rakim, & The Philly Curse
- Extra Butter: Bella Thorne Gives The Most Ratchet Interview Ever
Are HBCU’s Still Relevant?
With only 105 HBCUs in the United States, making up only 3% percent of the nation’s 3,688 institutions of higher learning, you should know HBCUs are responsible for producing approximately 23 % of all bachelor’s degrees, 13 % of all master’s degrees, and 20 % of all first professional degrees earned by African Americans annually. Impressive right? Pat yourself on […]
My Fabulous Girlfriend Is Vanessa Simmons by Missterray
Baaaay-beee I’ve arrived! Goodbye trying to cram everything into 140 characters on Twitter and hello Global Grind! If you follow me on Twitter @MissterRay, you know weekly you get a good rant from me about something thats trending, current or something I just felt like going in about – all with good reason! I know some […]CloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.