Trending right now
- This Video Of Jay Z Dancing With Blue Ivy Will Melt Your Heart
- Khloe Kardashian On Being "Done" With Caitlyn Jenner: "I Don't Have A Relationship With Her"
- What's Happening In Hip-Pop: Karrueche Tran Wins An Emmy, P. Diddy Talks Leaving Music For Film, & More
- Blac Chyna & Tyga Have A Sex Tape
- Indecent Exposure! Celebrities Who Happily Show Off Their "Hoo-Ha" (NSFW PHOTOS)
- DJ Khaled Got A Major Alert From His Fiancée...She's Having His Baby!
Rachel Roy In Haiti: “I Am Here Only Because I Want To Provide Jobs For Women”
In late July, I visited Haiti along with Macy’s CEO Terry Lundgren and Martha Stewart. Invited by Fairwinds Trading, we went to Port-au-Prince to explore business opportunities with Haitian artisans. The main purpose of the trip for me was to be able to help provide employment for women. Employment=independence=freedom! I kept a journal entry of […]CloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.