- VideoFeaturesTrending right now
- Amber Rose Says She's "Ready" To Have More Kids & New Boyfriend Treats Her "Like A Queen"
- EXCLUSIVE: 'Love & Hip-Hop: Hollywood' Star Shanda Denyce Discusses Separating From Hubby Willie Taylor, Embarking On A Music Career, & More
- Running Wilds: The Formula To Mack Wilds’ Grind
- Exclusive: 'Ouija: Origin Of Evil' Cast Opens Up About Terrifying New Film, Ghostly Presences In House
- EXCLUSIVE: Who Is Tennille Amor?
Rachel RoyRachel Roy In Haiti: “I Am Here Only Because I Want To Provide Jobs For Women”
In late July, I visited Haiti along with Macy’s CEO Terry Lundgren and Martha Stewart. Invited by Fairwinds Trading, we went to Port-au-Prince to explore business opportunities with Haitian artisans. The main purpose of the trip for me was to be able to help provide employment for women. Employment=independence=freedom! I kept a journal entry of […]CloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.