FeaturesTrending right now
- Extra Butter: Simon Pegg & The 'Star Trek' Cast Perfectly Sum Up Black Lives Matter
- Kevin Hart's Ex-Wife Torrei Reacts to His Wedding Photos
- Hotel Drama: 911 Call From Tamar Braxton & Vince Herbert's Domestic Dispute Reveals What Really Went Down
- The Internet Reacts To Video Of Malia Obama Smoking Weed
- Must-Read: Tamera Mowry-Housley Breaks Her Silence About Tamar Being Fired From 'The Real'
- 50 Cent Finally Figured Out His True Calling—And It Isn't Rap
TwistaWhen He Came Out With That Red Leather Jacket by Twista
I think Michael Jackson was ahead of his time. The influence that he has made in music period, made all artists step their game up and really make good records and not a collection of noise. Michael Jackson inspired me as an artist, in that I made sure no one could touch me lyrically or […]CloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.