Beyonce is currently shopping around her very own documentary! Earlier today, it was reported that Bey was playing the first 20 minutes of a documentary she directed for Hollywood studios.
While no official word was given, this could mean we'll be seeing the 4 songstress on the big screen once again. We're not sure exactly what the story will entail, but over the past 18 months, Beyonce's life has been turned upside down. She fell out with her father, had a baby, got a brother and so much more!
So with all that's going on in King Bey's life, we took the opportunity to suggest 10 things we want to see in Beyonce's new documentary.
10. Pregnancy Cravings: After the strange rumors that surfaced while Bey was expecting Blue Ivy, it would be interesting to see how she really handled her pregnancy. Did Bey actually crave chocolate and ketchup, or maybe something more extreme like marshmallows covered in peanut butter?
9. The Birth: Imagine the birth of Blue Ivy being added to the doc? Well not the actually birth, that might be TMI. But the whole experience of how Bey headed to the doctor, how she counted her contractions, and the very first time she held Blue in her arms? We'd kill to see that!
8. Jay's Fatherly Moments: Since the birth of their child we've only seen Hova hold Blue Ivy twice. So it would be nice for Beyonce's doc to have some daddy moments, while Beyonce gets back to business.
7. Actually See Blue Ivy: It's summertime, let's uncover the baby for a little bit and see how much she's grown.
6. House: Not the doctor, but it would be nice to get a glimpse inside Bey and Jay's home. Especially since Jay bragged that we couldn't fuck with his daughter's room!
5. Mathew Knowles: Beyonce and her father stopped doing business together, so it would be nice to catch a glimpse of their relationship now.
4. Siblings: It would be nice to see Beyonce interact with her new little brother. Has she met her dad's new baby?
3. Intimate Moments: Beyonce and Jay have been extremely affectionate of late, but it's totally different when people are in the house. Does Beyonce lounge around the house looking like a star? How do they watch TV together?
2. Beyonce's backstage moments: What are her brain storming sessions like? How does she come up with dance routines and what does she look like eating cherries in the studio?
1. Beyonce being silly. There is nothing like it!