USA Today reports that the 18-year old only child of the late Whitney Houston and singer Bobby Brown is scheduled to make an appearance on Oprah’s Next Chapter for an exclusive interview with talk show host and media mogul Oprah Winfrey.
This will be the first time Bobbi Kristina has spoken to the media and the public regarding her mother’s untimely death. Houston’s brother Gary and his wife Patricia, who were present at the late singer's funeral, will also join Bobbi Kristina on the special TV segment airing on the Oprah Winfrey Network on March 11.
Whitney was found dead in a bathtub at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Feb. 11. But an exact cause of death has yet to be determined.
Bobbi Kristina, who was extremely close with her mom, took the news the hardest.
In the weeks prior to her mother’s death, Bobbi Kristina’s alleged drug use, along with several rumors surrounding Whitney and Bobby’s marriage and destructive home life, has made headlines.
In such trying times, we can only imagine how hard it has been for Bobbi Kristina to cope with the relentless rumors and media attention surrounding the death of her mother.
We’re hoping her interview with Oprah will shed some light on what has really been going on since Whitney’s death.
In hopes that Bobbi Kristina will set the record straight, we've compiled a list of 10 burning questions we'd want to ask if we got the chance to sit down with her:
1) What do you think of the media’s portrayal of your family life prior to Whitney's death?
2) Did you and your mother really have the same dealer?
3) What is it like being Bobbi Brown?
4) Is cocaine really a hell of a drug?
5) What are some of the things you’d wish the media wouldn’t report on regarding Whitney’s death?
6) What went through your mind when your mother's funeral picture was on display in National Enquirer?
7) What do you think sparked allegations of your own personal drug use after Whitney's death?
8) Did you have any idea of the amount of wild and crazy things going on around you while you were growing up?
9) In what ways did Whitney inspire you?
10) There are talks about creating a biopic on Whitney's life; would you support such a film and if so, who do you think would be a good fit to play her?
What would you ask Bobbi Kristina?