Throughout the years and during our childhood, we have seen and been influenced by tons of movie characters.
Whether it was their courage, bravery, or wit, we were hooked to their every word and move.
If these characters were to exist in real life, can you imagine how much they would get paid?
Apparently, Forbes can! The money magazine just released their list of the richest movie characters, and it definitely seems pretty accurate.
From Tony Stark taking over as Iron Man, to Forrest Gump winning over our hearts, these characters would be very deserving of some of that Hollywood dough!
Check out the list below:
1. Smaug ("The Hobbit") $62 billion
2. Flintheart Glomgold (Scrooge McDuck's archnemesis) $51.9 billion
3. Carlisle Cullen ("Twilight") $36.3 Billion
4. Jed Clampett ("Beverly Hillbillies") $9.8 billion
5. Tony Stark ("Iron Man") $9.3 Billion
6. Richie Rich $8.9 Billion
7. Charles Foster Kane ("Citizen Kane") $8.3 Billion
8. Bruce Wayne ("Batman") $6.9 Billion
9. Forrest Gump ("Forrest Gump") $5.7 Billion
10. Mr. Monopoly $2.5 billion
11. Lisbeth Salander ("The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo") $2.4 Billion
Looks like a great list with some classic characters.
Do you guys think the list is accurate?