Think Like A Man hits theaters April 20, but the anticipation has us wondering about our own abilities when it comes to dating and relationships.
With a superstar cast including Meagan Good, Gabrielle Union, Kevin Hart, Terrence J and Taraji P. Henson, just to name a few, the film will undoubtedly be full of laughs and also having us second guessing our own relationships.
TLAM stirs up the Venus vs. Mars pot and raises the question: Between the two sexes, who plays a better game when it comes to relationships? Although that answer may never be concrete, all we can do is put in some effort to find out.
Take a look at the below at GlobalGrind's Do's and Don'ts of dating. They will either help or hinder your relationship...good luck!
1. Remain faithful.
2. Always make it known who you are dating, be proud, show your cutie off.
3. Be supportive of whatever it is that your boo is involved in.
4. No matter what your schedules are like, always make time for each other.
5. Keep open communication; it is important to always talk.
1. Don't mention your ex, or your past relationship unless asked, and even so, don't give too many details or dwell.
2. Don't text or be on the phone too much when you're together. Not only is it rude, it takes away from the mood, as well as your time together.
3. Be discrete. Don't let everyone know your business, keep things between the two of you.
4. Don't over-analyze every situation from the past or present. Keep the crazy to a minimum.
5. Don't wait too long to call or take forever to call your boo back. If you say you're going to call, call.