Kendra Wilkinson had a frightening moment when she found her 2-year-old son Hank Baskett IV passed out unconscious.
Kendra's son was rushed to the hospital on Wednesday, TMZ reports:
Law enforcement sources tell us, authorities responded to a 911 call from Kendra's home this Wednesday around 5:00 PM -- and when they arrived, her son Hank Baskett IV was just coming to.
We're told the son was transported to a nearby hospital for medical attention, and released shortly after.
According to sources, the doctor told Kendra her son had suffered loss of consciousness due to overheating ... from running around the house ... and it's pretty common in children, especially in hot weather.
Luckily, young Hank made a full recovery, and we pray they'll take more precaution next time when they are playing that hard!