Billionaire and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg happily married his college sweetheart Priscilla Chan this past Saturday in a surprise ceremony. There has yet to be word on what Zuckerberg, a man worth approximately $19.1 billion dollars, and Priscilla's prenuptial agreement entails.
With the details of Zuckerberg's prenuptial agreement pending, we advise that Zuckerberg take the very wise advice of Kanye West regarding prenuptial agreements:
"It's something that you need to have, cus' when she leaves your ass, she gon' leave with half."
Zuckerberg better have made sure that the prenup has covered his very rich ass.
But unlike most celebs' prenuptial agreements where the subject of the couple's division of assets is stressed, the Zuckerbergs were forced to include other very important clauses to their prenups that are very out of the ordinary, but extremely necessary.
These clauses (made up by GlobalGrind, of course) include:
1. First and Foremost, Ms. Priscilla Chan must delete her Twitter account; bosses don't mix.
2. Ms. Chan cannot have any form of interaction with Tom from MySpace.
3. Should Ms. Chan decide to divorce Mr. Zuckerberg for irreconcilable differences, Mr. Zuckerberg has the right to "spam" her Facebook page with numerous pictures of the Bugs Bunny Jordans.
4. Should Mr. Zuckerberg decide to divorce Ms. Chan for irreconcilable differences, Ms. Chan can never Facebook "Poke" Mr. Zuckerberg for the rest of his life.
5. In the event that Ms. Chan airs their dirty laundry about Mr. Zuckerberg through her Facebook page, her Facebook profile will be temporarily suspended, until Mr. Mark Zuckerberg deems it otherwise.
6. INFIDELITY CLAUSE: In the event that Ms. Chan is unfaithful to Mr. Zuckerberg, Ms. Chan must deactivate her Facebook page and will be forced to use Google Plus as her only source of social networking. In other words, she shall be banished from life.
7. INFIDELITY CLAUSE: In the event that Mr. Zuckerberg is unfaithful to Ms. Chan, Mr. Zuckerberg must allow Ms. Priscilla Chan the option of switching back from timeline to the original layout.
8. In the event that Mr. Zuckerberg wins a disagreement with Ms. Chan, Ms. Chan will be forced to watch The Social Network every night for a month.
9. In the event that Ms. Chan wins a disagreement with Mr. Zuckerberg, Mr. Zuckerberg must admit to Ms. Chan that the Winklevoss Twins really came up with the idea for Facebook.
10. In the event that Ms. Chan files for divorce from Mr. Zuckerberg, Zuckerberg has the right to delete Chan from his Facebook "friends" list.
There is no doubt that Mark and Priscilla are happy and in love, let's just hope the newlyweds stay this way to avoid any serious Facebook drama!