So far she's been happy to see her fans, and rock the red carpet as Glamour's 'Woman Of The Year.'
Selena might not be with Justin anymore, or just for now, but it doesn't mean she should close all of her options off for a future boyfriend.
She might have been able to relate to Justin through his softer exterior - being that he steals the hearts of girls every night with his singing - but she also has a badass side like a lot of rappers.
Maybe it's about time for Selena to open up some doors and check out what the wonderful world of hip-hop can do for her!
The girl does know how to rap, you know.
Check out our list below of potential rapper dates for Selena Gomez below!
1. Diggy Simmons might be a perfect match for dear Selena. He is handsome, a gentleman, and knows how to rip up a mic. They're both one of the best in their fields. Maybe these two could be the next power couple of Hollywood!
2. Tyler, the Creator might be a dangerous choice for Selena, but she's used to danger after starring in Spring Breakers as a badass. He could definitely get her to loosen up a bit more!
3. A$AP Rocky might be an upcoming rapper who knows how to turn a song into a hit, and he is always ready for action, like Selena is when it comes to a movie role. Selena might even look good with a grill in!
4. Selena needs to let out some of that break up stress, and who better to help her out than Machine Gun Kelly? This man calls himself the "King Of Rage," which is perfect for the anxious Selena.
5. Selena needs to give some of the underdogs a chance after dating a superstar like Justin Bieber. Stalley is making his mark in hip-hop, but he still isn't in the full spotlight being a part of Maybach Music. These two could keep each other grounded!
6. Drake is a good match for Selena, despite their ages. Drake knows how to talk to the ladies and fight for the ones he feels are worth it. Although he's from Canada just like the Biebs, he is a little bit older with some more years of wisdom on him.
7. Lil' Twist is best friends with Justin, so maybe this is a big no-no, but we can't help but think he and Selena would be one swagged out couple!
8. Mac Miller can get any crowd off their feet and into the zone with his impeccable lyrics, so maybe he can find a clever way to get Selena into his zone.
9. Kendrick Lamar took 2012 by storm when he released arguably one of the best albums of the year, good kid, M.A.A.D. city, which is a perfect match for "Woman Of The Year" Selena Gomez.
10. Romeo may not be a rapper at the moment, but it doesn't mean he doesn't have the lyrics in him to sweep Selena off her feet. He's turned into quite the hottie, and is working on his acting career, which Selena could help him out with.