The year 2012 has certainly seen it all.
From new trends, to natural disasters, it's a period of time we can all look back on and remember vividly.
We've seen history being made at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London by all kinds of athletes, and we've even made breakthroughs for the U.S. in the political world.
LeBron James even finally got his first NBA Championship ring!
Throughout the year, GIFs have been made of some of our favorite Hip-Pop moments, making sure that we won't forget what 2012 brought us.
Since GIF has been named "Word Of The Year" by Oxford Dictionary, it's only right that we look back on some of the best of the year.
GlobalGrind searched around the web, and we found what we think are some of the best GIFs from 2012.
Check out the list below!
1. Kate Upton made our jaws drop when she was featured in a video of her doing the cat daddy in a bikini, behind the scenes of her Terry Richardson photo shoot.
2. Chris Bosh definitely felt the excitement from winning the 2012 NBA Championship more than anyone on the Miami Heat, since he poured champagne onto himself afterwards!
3. Usain Bolt made a fan's day by getting out of his focus on the race to give the guy a fist bump. Now that's love!
4. While there are hundreds of Honey Boo Boo Child moments captured in GIF form, there might not be one quite as summarized of her personality as one of her talking AT herself into a mirror.
5. The Vice Presidential debate might not have been as important to viewers as the Presidential debate, but it was almost just as talked about the next day once Joe Biden's facial expressions were broken down.
6. President Obama stuck up for victims all around the country after Todd Akin talked about his "legitimate rape" theory by simply stating, "Rape is rape."
7. Omarion was one of the most talked and joked about after the 2012 BET Hip-Hop Awards, when he went onstage for his performance with Rick Ross and danced his absolute heart out.
8. Wale certainly made his own mark with Jay-Z at the 2012 BET Awards after he won an award, ran by for a high five from the front row, where Jay was sitting, and accidentally spilled his drink!
9. The entire world was left in complete awe after Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre brought out an extremely life-like Tupac hologram during their performance at the 2012 Coachella festival.
10. A$AP Rocky made quite the first impression with Rihanna's Navy after he openly grabbed her butt while performing with her at the 2012 MTV VMAs.