Even though they’re now starring in hit movies, producing classic music or selling out arenas, every single one of these talented artists had to start out somewhere – as a kid.
Most of these singers and crooners debuted on hit television shows such as Star Search and The Mickey Mouse Club. Recording artists like Christina Aguilera & Justin Timberlake weren’t born superstars, but once they hit that stage, the talent was undeniable. These kids had the spark.
With all of the vintage Kanye West footage currently circulating the web, we found it only fitting we take a walk down memory lane and revisit these stars before they were super.
We dug deep and uncovered footage of 10-year-old Aaliyah singing "My Funny Valentine" on Star Search, and Dr. Dre dropping knowledge about baggin' the older, more mature females.
Who would have known these kids would soon dominate the box office or make the classic music that we bop our heads to?
Adorable, determined, and destined for greatness. These are the Top Ten Throwbacks of stars who made it to the top.
10. Bow Wow when he was still "Lil" performing on The Arsenio Hall Show:
9. Dr. Dre dropping some OG knowledge:
8. Britney Spears performing "Love Can Build A Bridge" On Star Search"
7. Christina Aguilera performing "Sunday Kind of Love":
6. Raven-Symone performing "It Takes A Little Love" on The Arsenio Hall Show:
4. Aaliyah singing "Sweet Valentine" on Star Search:
3. Rihanna performing "Hero":
2. Beyonce performing "Home":
1. Kanye West performing a poem titled "His Name Is Love," dedicated to Dr. King: