All hail the Queen!
Beyonce tore the Super Bowl stage down last night with her electrifying performance.
The fiercest diva's halftime show was nothing short of amazing, proving that the 31-year-old singer's talent is unparalleled and unmatched.
Between the countless number of sex faces, thumb licks, and hair flips, it's no wonder she caused a blackout.
Actually, we're quite surprised Baddie Bey hasn't sought treatment for the whiplash she's probably suffering from today.
Let's keep it real, the woman whipped her hair back and forth more than one thousand little Willow Smiths, and that's a lot of whipping.
Leaving millions of fans and critics in awe after her 13-minute Super Bowl spectacular, the one thing many people are talking about today is Beyonce's facial expressions.
GlobalGrind decided to round up the 20 best sex faces Beyonce displayed during her performance.
Let's not forget to mention that GlobalGrind also counted how many times the "Crazy In Love" singer actually whipped her hair back and forth.
We won't tell the results just yet, but you all should know the final count is dizzying.
Take a few minutes out of your day to find out how many times Beyonce whipped her hair and check out Beyonce's 20 best Super Bowl sex faces below!
1. The "look what you done started" face.
2. The "ewww, that's gross" face.
3. The "lemme lick you up and down, until you say stop" face.
4. This isn't a sex face, but did we mention Beyonce flipped her hair a whopping 109 times during her Super Bowl performance? And yes, we counted!
5. The "oh sh*t, that's big" face.
6. The "you gon' get this work" face.
7. The "make ya say UNHHH" face.
8. The "aye, take it easy" face.
9. The "I will not lose" face.
10. The "whewww! That was amazing!" face.
11. The "say ahhh" face.
12. The "yeahhh, take that, take that" face.
13. The "it ain't over" face.
14. The "wrong hole" face.
15. The "you gon learn today" face.
16. The "if you believe in havin' sex, say 'hell yeah'" face.
17. The "oh, baby I like it raw" face.
18. The "say hello to Sasha Fierce" face.
19. The "it was good for me, was it good for you?" face.
20. And on THIS note...ANY QUESTIONS?