Way back yonder (about a year and a half) GlobalGrind started receiving tips about Chris Brown and Rihanna secretly reconnecting with each other, and we have to say, the news definitely piqued our interest.
GlobalGrind soon started reporting on the subtweets and messages sent back and forth between the two star-crossed lovers, and despite a little backlash from our readers, we continued to stand by our reports.
After the recent events of the MTV VMAs and Rihanna's Oprah interview, not to mention, Chris and Rihanna's open support for each other on Twitter, GlobalGrind decided that we wanted to give ourselves a slight pat on the back for our accurate reporting, and to point out how we were right, YES, right about Chrianna's secret love affair over a year ago.
We would also like to point out, the same #1Love hashtag RiRi tweets now referring to Chris Brown, is the same hashtag she was tweeting Breezy back in November-December 2011 when no one knew they were secretly talking. But again, some of our dedicated readers thought we were reaching, lying, or blatantly making up these stories, but we "be knowing these thangs" and we were right all along.
GlobalGrind would just like to thank our readers who believed in our reporting from the beginning and would like to tell our readers who doubted us ... you have to believe this sh*t!
Check out a timeline of Chris Brown and Rihanna's secret love affair beginning over a year ago to now:
10. Chris Brown and Rihanna first "hooked" up back up in May 2011, after a judge lifted the restraining order prohibiting the two lovers from communicating with each other. As soon as the restraining order was lifted, RiRi and Chris immediately began following each other on Twitter.
9. Months later in September 2011, Rihanna tweets lyrics to her hit "We Found Love," and Chris Brown "favorites" her tweet.
Only days later, Rihanna releases the "We Found Love" video with a leading man who at the time looked eerily similar to Chris Brown with his bleach blond hair.
8. Months later, Rihanna began subtweeting Drake lyrics, oddly enough about Chris Brown. Proof GlobalGrind reported first, click here.
7. On December 6, 2011, Rihanna posted a picture of herself on vacation with a caption featuring Chris Brown's "Look At Me Now" lyrics. Proof GlobalGrind reported first, click here.
Around that same time, Rihanna also retweeted Khloe Kardashian's tweet, which seemed to be a subliminal message to Chris Brown.
6. December 15, 2011: Mama Breezy subtweets, stating she loves and misses the "We Found Love" singer.
5. Only days before Christmas, Rihanna and Chris Brown subliminally tweet their love for each other.
We would also like to point out, the same #1Love hashtag RiRi tweets now referring to Chris Brown is the same hashtag she was tweeting Breezy back in December when no one knew they were secretly talking. But again, people thought we were "pushing" it. No, we were right.
5. After watching a fan-made montage of Chris Brown and Rihanna's best moments together with Aerosmith's smash hit "Don't Want To Miss A Thing" ringing in the background, Rihanna sub-tweeted to Chris Brown once again on January 5, 2012.
4. Rumors begin to swirl after Rihanna's producers hint that the Talk That Talk singer's "Birthday Cake" remix will "shock the world." Reports surfaced that Chris Brown was going to be featured on the remix, and once again, the subliminal tweets from Rihanna and Chris flooded the 'net.
Rihanna and Chris Brown were later spotted leaving the same studio (at different times, but on the same day) rocking matching camo outfits.
3. On February 20, 2012, Chris Brown officially mentions Rihanna when he wishes her a "happy birthday."
Only hours later, Chris Brown and Rihanna's remixes hit the 'net and damn near blow up Twitter. Rihanna hopped on Chris Brown's "Turn Up The Music (Remix)" and he returns the favor, heating up her smash hit "Birthday Cake" remix.
2. Fast forward to six months into the future, Rihanna and Chris Brown secretly vacation with each other in St. Tropez. Many people thought it was speculation, but during her interview with Oprah, Rihanna confirmed our original reports, stating that she and Chris did spend time with each other during a "mutual" friend's party on a yacht.
1. The first time people saw Rihanna and Chris Brown actually touch each other was at this year's MTV VMAs in August. Chris and Rihanna both gave each other a hug and a European-esque type kiss after she won the award for "Video Of The Year."
Chris Brown re-follows Rihanna and Rihanna follows him back. Not long after, she tweets:
Since then, Rihanna has lent her support to Chris Brown during his recent court hearing publicly, and it seems they're working on their friendship once again.