Pusha laid 16 down for Ludacris' forthcoming Ludaversal track "Tell Me What They Mad For" featuring Swizz Beatz.
Everyone knows Pusha has a way with words, and he definitely spit a few venomous bars directed towards Lil Wayne and his "father" Birdman.
On the track Pusha raps:
- With your baby mama fucking every rapper in the business
- Niggas saying you was better when the drugs was in your system
- Now your crack swag gone ever since u came from prison
- Got you tweeting all stupid, is you skatin’, is you dissin’
- Found out your ghost leased and your phantom just rented
- Won’t leave it in your name like Pac when he went missing
- Makaveli lives on so I’m riding on you bitches
There's no word when the track was recorded or if it's a new verse, but regardless, this Pusha T vs. Lil Wayne tiff seems far from over.
The snippet of Luda's new track doesn't include Pusha's entire verse, but you can get a feel for the context.
Take a listen to the snippet of the track below!