Ooo La La La, Taylor Gang is bringing that heat.
When redoing any classic hip-hop record, you have to make sure that you’re on point. And we have to say, all three Taylor Gang members come through on this joint.
While blowing out some good weed, we're sure, Wiz spits:
- “Look n*igga I could roll up some more weed.
- Or order 22 more bottles of Don P.
- My presidential Rolex shining, that’s on G’s.
- The clothes that I got on are designers from overseas.
- I pulled up, getting high, told the valet to hold my keys.
- Hopped out walked in that muthaf*cker bought everything that I seen.”
Not to be outdone by her boss, Taylor Gang’s first lady, LoLa, comes through with a hot verse herself:
- “My circle, anti-square, can’t compare. Like a aunt I care.
- Ain’t I there, sonning you hoes I birthed.
- None of you hoes have earned.
- None of you hoes have learned.
- Vicariously living through my shadows, got’em throwing more shade than a clouded out meadow."
As for the video, it’s basically a view of what a recording session with Wiz and his Taylor Gang is like: lots of blunts, cash and rhyming.
Check the video out above and let us know if you’re feeling it.