Never leave cookies around a 3-year-old boy; it’s their weakness like any other sweet treat!
A Southern California tot was taken to a hospital after eating his grandmother's cookies that were laced with marijuana.
According to a police and a media report, the young boy ate the "medical marijuana stash" Saturday morning and was initially unresponsive when rescuers arrived at a home in the 24000 block of Cambria Lane.
The boy was taken to a hospital for treatment and later released, police said, and county child services officials were contacted.
The marijuana apparently belonged to a relative and according to the Riverside Press Enterprise; the cookies were used by the boy's grandmother, who had been diagnosed with cancer.
The boy apparently found the cookies in a refrigerator in the garage. Police said an investigation has been launched into the matter.