While we've learned more about the night Trayvon was killed, more questions have been raised...
George Zimmerman's three-page medical report was leaked last night and gives a detailed picture of what happened to him the night he shot and killed Trayvon Martin.
The medical report obtained by ABC News revealed that Zimmerman visited a family physician the day after he shot and killed Trayvon and was diagnosed with a "closed fracture" of his nose, a pair of black eyes, two lacerations to the back of his head and a minor back injury.
Even though Zimmerman sustained injures to his head and face fueling claims that he acted in self-defense because he was being attacked, questions still need to be answered as to the course of events after Zimmerman’s injuries.
For instance, why did Zimmerman wait the next day to go to a family physician as opposed to going to the emergency room the night of the shooting?
It would seem reasonable to go the E.R. after he was allegedly beaten, instead of waiting the next day to go to a family physician.
Zimmerman's injuries don't mean anything to the prosecution, as they contend that he instigated the confrontation after profiling Trayvon, who was walking home after buying Skittles and ice tea from a local 7-Eleven. The prosecution believes that Trayvon broke no laws and was not disturbing anyone as he walked back to his father's girlfriend's home.
More questions will arise as the trial approaches, but here are a few questions we need some answers to:
1. Are there any more photos of Zimmerman from the night he shot Trayvon besides the one we've seen and did he receive stitches for his cut?
2. If he had two black eyes, why didn't we see them in the police surveillance video the night he was taken into the Sanford police station?
3. Could Trayvon's marks on his knuckles been from hitting the pavement? How do we know they were from him punching Zimmerman, as he claims?
4. Why did Zimmerman wait the next day to go to a family physician, as opposed to going to the emergency room right after the shooting?
5. Why did Sanford police question Zimmerman again a day after the shooting? A neighbor said he saw officials talking with Zimmerman outside his home. What did they want to ask him that they didn't ask him after the shooting?
6. Did Zimmerman tell his family physician that he killed an unarmed Trayvon the night before while explaining his injuries?
7. What was the reason for Zimmerman seeking an appointment to get legal clearance to return to work? His job didn't know about the shooting, seems like a weird request.
8. Why did Zimmerman ignore the doctor’s advice to meet with a psychologist for evaluation? It's obvious the doctor knew Zimmerman needed psychiatric help.
9. Why was Zimmerman taking Adderall and Temazepam? Both drugs are used for sleeping disorders such as narcolepsy and insomnia.
10. Why wasn't Zimmerman drug tested the night he was arrested?