Lil Wayne's two seizure-like episodes that he sustained on Friday have gotten him out of making an appearance at the trial in which he is suing Quincy Jones III.
The judge in the case will only see Wayne through his deposition videos that made the internet go crazy last month. The same tapes in which Wayne acted aloof while a lawyer was asking him questions.
As reported by TMZ:
As we told you ... Wayne is suing Quincy Jones III over a documentary about the rapper that he calls a "scandalous portrayal."
Wayne was not in court today because of his medical emergency on Thursday on board a private jet. The pilot radioed Wayne had seizures and he was subsequently hospitalized.
Wayne's lawyer told the judge he will play Wayne's deposition tapes for the jury, but there will be NO Wayne in person. But that's a huge problem because the tapes -- which TMZ posted last month -- show Wayne acting like a child, giving glib one liners and refusing to answer questions.
Stay tuned for more info on the trial as it becomes available.