6 photos Launch gallery
1 of 6
1. 1. Hal Uhrig is the no-nonsense former defense attorney to George Zimmerman and here are a few things you should know about him.
2 of 6
2. 2. Uhrig graduated from the University of Florida College of Law in 1974.
3 of 6
3. 3. Before that, he spent over 6 years with the Gainesville Police Department, where he was a Sergeant at the time of graduation from law school.
4 of 6
4. 4. Uhrig was the President of the Florida Association of Police Attorneys, Vice President of the Central Florida Criminal Justice Council, Assistant Attorney General for the State of Florida in the RICO and Organized Crime section of the Attorney General's Office.
5 of 6
5. 5. Uhrig was an instructor of Criminal and Constitutional Law at Columbia College.
6 of 6