Behind The Scenes With The Obamas In June 2012 (PHOTOS)
9 photos Launch gallery
1. 1. Even the number #1 draft pic Anthony Davis isn't safe from the eyebrow jokes, as President Obama shares a laugh with Tyson Chandler and Davis.
1 of 9
2. 2. President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama look out at the Chicago, Ill., skyline. Official White House Photo by Pete Souza
2 of 9
3. 3. A little boy leans over to kiss President Obama during the Congressional picnic on the South Lawn of the White House. Official White House Photo by Pete Souza
3 of 9
4. 4. President Obama gives a White House coin to Moriah Holloway, a 15-year-old Make-A-Wish recipient from Cassopolis, Mich., during her visit to the Oval Office. Official White House Photo by Lawrence Jackson
4 of 9
5. 5. President Obama autographs a banner while visiting a wounded service member at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center in Bethesda, Md. Official White House Photo by Pete Souza
5 of 9
6. 6. President Obama talks to a group of kids from Lenora Academy in Snellville, Ga., during a stop at the Varsity, a restaurant in Atlanta, Ga. Official White House Photo by Pete Souza
6 of 9
7. 7. President Obama and Vice President Joe Biden talk with Zachary Atala, son of Dr. Anthony Atala, M.D., Director, Wake Forest Institute for Regenerative Medicine. Official White House Photo by Pete Souza
7 of 9
8. 8. President Obama talks on the phone with Prime Minister Mario Monti of Italy aboard Air Force One. Official White House Photo by Pete Souza.
8 of 9
9. 9. President Obama pets Bo, the Obama family dog, in the Oval Office. Official White House Photo by Pete Souza.
9 of 9