12 photos Launch gallery
1 of 12
1. 1. Fred Perry x Asylum <P> Asylum is a creative company that comprises a design studio, a retail store, workshop and a record label. Since its inception in 1999, Asylum has worked on cross disciplinary projects that include interactive design, product development, environmental & interior design, packaging, apparel design, branding and graphic design.
2 of 12
2. 2. Fred Perry x Beams <P> Founded in 1976, BEAMS was created with the goal of changing the culture and customs of Japan's youth. Throughout the years, the range of products selected by BEAMS has been chosen with a clear vision of the customer in mind. BEAMS are known for taking hold of an infant idea, and developing it into a fully-fledged concept.
3 of 12
3. 3. Fred Perry x Colette <P> Colette Paris is a boutique-concept store, located on rue Saint-Honoré in the 1st arrondissement of Paris.
4 of 12
4. 4. Fred Perry x Duffy <P> With a first class degree in silver and goldsmithing, ten years working with antiques and an eye for beautiful objects; Duffy creates a line worthy of the esteem it has already received.
5 of 12
5. 5. Fred Perry x Geoff McFetridge <P> Geoff McFetridge is a Canadian born artist, based in Los Angeles.
6 of 12
6. 6. Fred Perry x iD Magazine <P> Launched in 1980 with a firm belief in "innovation not imitation," i-D has embarked on a journey that revolutionised not only the world of fashion publishing, but fashion itself.
7 of 12
7. 7. Fred Perry x Inez & Vinoodh <P> In the early 1990s, Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin were among the first practitioners to show the possibilities of digital-imaging technology as a creative and meaningful medium.
8 of 12
8. 8. Fred Perry x Karen Walker <P> Fashion designer Karen Walker is known for her effortless and unpretentious style. A reoccurring theme in Walker's work is juxtaposition: the teaming of masculine and feminine, tailored and street, luxury and non-luxury, dark and whimsical. Karen Walker shows each season as part of New York Fashion Week.
9 of 12
9. 9. Fred Perry x Medicom Toy <P> Established in 1996, Medicom have produced a wide range of character figures appearing in movies, TV programs, comic books, games and other media. 2001 saw the release of the first "BE@RBRICK", a bear-shaped block figure, to pursue the concept of "making a digital Teddy Bear."
10 of 12
10. 10. Fred Perry x Pure Evil <P> London based street artist Pure Evil has been heavily influenced by West Coast skateboard culture and graffiti artists such as Twist and Reminisce, following a ten-year stay in California.
11 of 12
11. 11. Fred Perry x Raf Simons <P> Raf Simons is a Belgium born fashion designer. Graduating in 1991 in Industrial Design and Furniture Design he began work as an interior designer for both residential and gallery spaces.
12 of 12