10 photos Launch gallery
1 of 10
1. 1. The silk reversible bomber jacket by Common is dope. It reminds me of a cross between Givenchy and Versace, plus since it's reversible you don't always have to wear it on the flashy side. No pricing info yet because it's for the Fall/Winter 2012 season.
2 of 10
2. 2. Christian Louboutin Papiounet Flat is an espadrille-like shoe out this season. There are quite a few color variations, one of which has a CL crest/patch on it, but I like the basic black with the tassle. It looks like something I would definitely wear during the summer on a very casusal day and even though it is a basic shoe, it still carries a $465 price tag.
3 of 10
3. 3. Jimmy Choo Boat Shoe is probably the only shoe that I have seen from the Jimmy Choo Men's collection that I would honestly wear. I'm already a big fan of boat shoes and low top casual shoes in general, but the denim and the orange hit on the laces really set these off. Available now for $650.
4 of 10
4. 4. Nike Sportswear Destroyer Trench is seriously one of the flyest hybrids of their Destroyer varsity jacket that I have seen thus far. The jacket's body is made of a technical cotton blend to protect you in inclement weather, but the sleeves are full suede. As an added bonus it was made in Italy which may explain the $900 price tag.
5 of 10
5. 5. Louis Vuitton / Marc Jacobs Book by Rizzoli chronicles the history of the Louis Vuitton empire from its start up until its current standings now under the direction of Marc Jacobs. I have really been on the "coffee table book" kick recently and this is one I would love to add to my collection. Due out in April at Vuitton & Rizzoli locations.
6 of 10
6. 6. Supreme basketball tank top is something that the streetwear kid/ Supreme lover in me loves. Add that to the fact that I began wearing tanks last summer and I kind of got over my fear of being "too skinny" and just said f- it and started wearing tank tops. It's part of the Spring/Summer 2012 collection but has not been released just yet so no pricing info. But if I had to guess I'd say it would be about $65-80.
7 of 10
7. 7. The Library Table by KRUMNIKL ENVIRONMENTS is one of the coolest coffee tables I have seen. With slots specifically for coffee table books that don't intefere with the surface of the actual table.
8 of 10
8. 8. FLAPH x Barneys Bespoke Shirt is a collaboration with Japanese brand FLAPH and NY retailer Barneys. I really like the red/white/blue ribbed cuffs paired with the spread collar. It is a very unique twist on the basic blue oxford. For $245 at Barneys NY or FLAPH locations in Japan.
9 of 10
9. 9. Undefeated x Puma Clyde is set to release this season in a variety of pastel colors but the orange just spoke to me! Definitely a great color for the summer and is also my favorite color in general. No pricing info yet, but don't expect to break the bank on these.
10 of 10