Carrie Bradshaw knew she wasn't a model when she ate it on the runway during a pseudo New York Fashion Week presentation on Sex and the City. While it was all fun and games on television, more than a few models have actually met their own demise on the runway.
Who can help laughing at models, who are gorgeous and well dressed, succumbing to the ill-luck of everyday clumsy people? We sure can't.
With New York Fashion Week festivities starting up, the catwalk is primed and ready to host the next worst runway falls. But to ease the tension for now, we've compiled our top 5 videos of hilarious runway falls.
Check them out below:
5. A blonde model in a red dress does her own rendition of "the wobble" on an anonymous runway.
4. After a Shaolin monk does a front flip and makes a hole in the Shadang runway, a model falls into it. Think someone should've patched that up, maybe?
3. Even the top names in fashion houses aren't immune to runway mishaps. Model Tiiu Kuik falls on the Oscar de la Renta Fall 2004 runway.
2. Sometimes, the second time is not a charm, especially on this runway. The typically subdued fashion show crowd sounds more like a WWF audience.
1. Our favorite. (0:15-0:30) Poor thing falls face down, on all fours, but walks it off like a champ.
Happy Fashion Week, New York City, keep those knees flexing.