While there are plenty of celebrities who get caught up in the fame and some of the negativity that surrounds it, others use their platform to do good and give back. Last week, unite4:good highlighted the humanitarian efforts of those in Hollywood, and Selena Gomez was one of many to be honored.
For her work as a United Nations Children’s Fund ambassador, Selena was presented with the Young Visionary Award. As for her sophisticated look on the red carpet, she has earned our praises for being the best dressed of the evening. The 21-year-old stunned in an embellished Antonio Berardi jumpsuit and Manolo Blahnik heels.
Selena was honored with another ex-Disney darling, Demi Lovato, who received the Young Luminary award.
Her pink tresses were pulled back and her leather dress was on display.
See who else made an appearance in the gallery below.
Celebs Celebrate Giving Back For unite4:good (PHOTOS)
1. Host Andy Samberg in gray on the red carpetSource:WENN 1 of 8
2. Dionne Warwick at unite4:goodSource:WENN 2 of 8
3. Forest Whitaker played the role of presenter for unite4:goodSource:WENN 3 of 8
4. Wilmer Valderrama matches girlfriend Demi Lovato in an all-black lookSource:WENN 4 of 8
5. Blair Underwood poses on the unite4:good red carpetSource:WENN 5 of 8
6. Alicia Keys in a sweeping black gown for unite4:goodSource:WENN 6 of 8
7. Katherine Heigl wears white at unite4:goodSource:WENN 7 of 8
8. Eva Longoria works a Georges Hobeika dress and Christian Louboutin shoesSource:WENN 8 of 8
PHOTO CREDIT: WENN