What’s better than the original version of a Beyonce video? Well, obviously an alternate version.
Our good friend Nigel D of Real Talk New York got his hands on the alternate version visual of Beyonce’s “Grown Woman.”
The alternate version is very similar to the “God Made You Beautiful” singer’s original release, but this time around, the Queen added more animation and colorful visuals.
Over the weekend, Beyonce closed out her sold out “Mrs. Carter Show World Tour” with hubby Jay Z by her side. Before leaving the stage, the 32-year-old diva had a tearful goodbye moment as she thanked the #BeyHive for all their support.
Watch Bey’s new video up top.
13 Of Blue Ivy's Most Stylish Moments (PHOTOS)
13 photos Launch gallery
1. Princess Carter wears a checkered black, white and red skirt paired with a Mrs. Carter Show World Tour hoodie.
1 of 13
2. Blue takes in her daddy's Brooklyn roots while rocking a checkered black and white skirt and black jacket.
2 of 13
3. Blue shows some Halloween swag and dresses up as a cute bumble bee.
3 of 13
4. Rocking a cute white sundress, Blue spends some quality time with mommy Bey.
4 of 13
5. Blue slips on her cute ballerina flats while playing kissy-face with mommy.
5 of 13
6. Blue rocks a custom-studded leather jacket with her name on the back.
6 of 13
7. Princess Carter gets fly in her Air Jordan 3's with daddy Jay.
7 of 13
8. Princess Blue matches her parents fly in an adorable white dress.
8 of 13
9. Jay looks on as Blue plays in an all white dress with matching leggings underneath.
9 of 13
10. Blue dons a super cute white dress while visiting The White House.
10 of 13
11. Blue wears an adorable safari hat while hanging out with her mommy.
11 of 13
12. Bey captures Blue playing dress up in some adorable personality glasses.
12 of 13
13. Blue lets us know that her beach is better in this cute ruffled swimsuit.
13 of 13