“We don’t all look alike.”
walked the Whoopi Goldberg red carpet at the 88th Annual Academy Awards. Or, if you let Total Beauty tell it, walked the red carpet. In a now-deleted tweet, the beauty blog confused the Oprah Winfrey Ghost star for the media mogul, writing: “We had no idea @Oprah was #tatted, and we love it.”
Users quickly spotted the mistake, and even Oprah herself caught wind. Her BFF
Gayle King posted an Instagram of O reacting to the error, along with the caption:
“@Oprah & favorite daughter watching #Oscars & seeing @totalbeauty snafu! We all love @whoopigoldberg but we don’t all look alike Jeeeze!”
Tell ’em. It’s good to see that Oprah had a sense of humor about it all.
SOURCE: E! | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
RED CARPET RECAP: Vanity Fair Oscar Bash
15 photos Launch gallery
1. Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton walked the carpet hand-in-hand.
1 of 15
2. Caitlyn Jenner was on the scene in full glam.
2 of 15
3. Sofia Vergara went for all-white for the after-party.
3 of 15
4. Sanaa Lathan stuns, once again.
4 of 15
5. Slay! Naomi Campbell arrived in an elegant gown.
5 of 15
6. Taylor Swift turned up the sex appeal in a deep-plunging gown featuring a high-slit.
6 of 15
7. Jennifer Lawrence switched her gown out for a two-piece set.
7 of 15
8. After walking the Oscars red carpet in Versace, Kerry Washington wore this eccentric gown to the VF bash.
8 of 15
9. Ashley Graham was on fire. She flaunted her killer curves in a form-fitting red gown.
9 of 15
10. The beautiful Jessica Alba appeared angelic in a flowing, white gown accessorized with a black belt and statement necklace.
10 of 15
11. Lady Gaga chose to wear yet another "gown suit" as she posed with her boyfriend Taylor Kinney.
11 of 15
12. Selena Gomez shimmered in sequin. Are you feeling this look?
12 of 15
13. Mary J. Blige and her husband, Kenzo, are still going strong.
13 of 15
14. Mommy-to-be Anne Hathaway definitely has the glow.
14 of 15
15. Kate Hudson was a vision in metallic.
15 of 15