- MusicFeaturesTrending right now
- Birthday Backside! 44 Amazing Pictures Of J.Lo's Big Boricua Booty (PHOTOS)
- The 15 Most Sexually Explicit & Down Right Nasty Songs Of All Time (LIST)
- 12 Celebrity Eggplant Friday Pics That You Need To See Now
- Nicki Minaj's 26 Best Boob Pics (PHOTOS)
- 20 Pictures Of K. Michelle's Booty (PHOTOS)
- 11 Years Ago Today, Kanye West Was In The Car Accident That Changed His Life...Here's The Entire Story
- QuizzesFeaturesTrending right now
- VideoFeaturesTrending right now
- Vin Diesel Talks New 'xXx' Movie, Shares Secret About The Birth Of His Daughter
- Extra Butter: Jamie Foxx Talks Crime Flick 'Sleepless' & His Encounter With 'Thoughtful Thugs'
- Kareem ‘Biggs’ Burke Reveals The Truth Behind Jay Z’s Unreleased Tupac Diss
- Watch: Jamie Foxx Drops Real Knowledge On How Fame Will F*ck You Up
- Watch: Milla Jovovich Does The #SouljaBoyChallenge, 'Resident Evil' Edition
- Extra Butter: Kate Beckinsale Gives Us The 411 On 'Underworld: Blood Wars'
Flaviana Matata"Beyond Being A Model, I Aim To Be A Role Model" By Flaviana Matata
Many people know my friend Russell Simmons as a music or fashion mogul. I know the caring, loving and philanthropic Russell who inspired me to start the Flaviana Matata Foundation (FMF). FMF is a Tanzania based organization I run that helps empower young orphaned girls in rural areas by supporting their education. A couple of […]Flaviana Matata Opens Up For The First Time About Losing Her Mother
It’s been 16 years – I have lived twice as many years without her than with her – and nothing can change that. I know this and it pains me. Losing my mother in a boat accident on Lake Victoria has left a deep mark on my life. However, I have been very careful not […]Flaviana Matata Gives Thanks After Her Tanzania Red Ribbon Fashion Gala 2011 (PHOTOS)
On behalf of the Flaviana Matata Foundation and Tanzania Mitindo, we would like to take this opportunity to thank Russell Simmons for his kind donation of auction items and cash for our annual charity event, Tanzania Red Ribbon Fashion Gala 2011 which took place on World Aids Day, December 11.The items he donated raised 7,700,000 […]Flaviana Matata: “‘The Help Reminds Us We Still Have Work To Do” (PHOTOS)
Last night I went to the movies with my friends to watch a recently released movie called “The Help.” Even though this movie was done to remind us of how it was back in the day, it has really made me think! As an African woman who grew up in Tanzania, and who now lives […]Do I Have To Get Nude To Be A Supermodel? (PHOTOS NSFW)
by Flaviana Matata Modeling in Tanzania is a relative new profession and has been misjudged often to be a promiscuous job. It has taken time to gain some acceptance within the society. But what makes things more difficult has been the more modern clothes that are often short or revealing. For instance, posing in a […]Do I Have To Get Nude To Be A Supermodel? (PHOTOS NSFW)
by Flaviana Matata Modeling in Tanzania is a relative new profession and has been misjudged often to be a promiscuous job. It has taken time to gain some acceptance within the society. But what makes things more difficult has been the more modern clothes that are often short or revealing. For instance, posing in a […]Flaviana Matata Invades America **EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS**
Hello! So, I have arrived in New York and have started my modeling life here in America. I am so excited to share these photos with you…no one else has seen them. They are from a shoot I just did. I am wlaking this week in fashion week and couldn’t be more excited. Thank you […]Flaviana Matata EXCLUSIVE: I Am Sooooo Excited For This!
It has been a while now that my life had taken on a sense of expectation. It has been almost 3 months since I met Russell Simmons at a charity event In New York. It was Life Project for Africa – a fund raising event for the construction of a children’s hospital in Tanzania. It […]Few Are Willing And Ready To Dream Big
Modeling is probably the dream of many girls all over the world, but few are willing and ready to dream big, instead they settle for second best. For me modeling is not just walking on the catwalk or having my photo taken. In every photo that I take I am selling a product and I […]Education Is Taken For Granted In US…
As a Tanzanian woman, I know some of the difficulties that children face when trying to seek education. While in a developed economy like the United States, education is taken for granted, however for children in Tanzania like in most parts of the world, it is a struggle everyday as they have to wake up […]CloseSign up for our newsletter and never miss the hot storiesThank you for subscribing to Global Grind! Please be sure to open your today's newsletter so we're added to your Safe Senders list.