1. 1. Thanks to his latest effort with sidekick Kanye West ('Watch The Throne'), Jay's been able to keep rockin' mics and stages well into his 40s.
2. 2. Timbaland has been under the radar for quite some time, but this rapper/hip-hop producer is gearing up to release all new music this summer.
3. 3. Common may have dipped and dabbled in the acting and publishing world, but his first and true love is music. He just released his ninth studio album "The Dreamer/The Believer" in December 2011.
4. 4. Can't stop, won't stop. This Bad Boy not only invented the remix, he also drops guest verses on them as well.
5. 5. The boogie down BX is still in the building! Joey Crack Tha Don and Chris Brown have been heating up the charts with their infectious hit "Another Round."
6. 6. Dark Man X has been in and out of the spotlight for over 6 years, but he's back with a brand new album called "Undisputed" due out later this year.
7. 7. The 5-star General is gearing up to release his sixth studio album "Bigga Than Life" later this year. With the help of his younger YMCMB crew, he's sure to make some considerable noise with that one.
8. 8. Not only did Uncle Snoop just drop a collab album with Wiz Khalifa ("Mac & Devin Go To High School"), he also just banged out a killer set at this year's Coachella festival.
9. 9. That Detox album may never hit the shelves, but Dre's been keeping busy popping up on tracks like "The Recipe" with his West Coast protege Kendrick Lamar.
10. 10. The recent announcement of Q-Tip's partnership with Def Jam and G.O.O.D. music lets us know that Mr. "Vivrant Thang" ain't puttin' down that mic any time soon!
You May Also Like