1. 1. Sean “Diddy” Combs has been in the industry for almost two decades. With investment deals including Ciroc Vodka and cable network Revolt, Diddy tops the list with half a billi in wealth.
2. 2. Roc Nation CEO/Founder Jay-Z and his $150 Million deal with Live Nation & part ownership of NBA team NJ Nets Jay-Z clocks in with $460 million in overall wealth.
3. 3. Producer/rapper Dr. Dre made the deal of a lifetime when he sold 51 percent of Beats By Dre to HTC for a whopping $300 million.
4. 4. Cash Money CEO Birdman’s ability to run multiple record labels make him a mogul to look out for in the future. For now, Birdman comes in at number 4 with $125 Million in net worth.
5. 5. 50 Cent rounds out the top five wealthiest hip-hop artists with his $100 Million Vitamin Water deal in 2007 plus his investments in SMS headphones and Street King energy drink.
You May Also Like