1. Uncle Rush! Russell Simmons was a happy man as he hung out in NY this weekend.
2. Carrie Fever! Sarah Jessica Parker was absolutely stunning as she arrived to the 2014 Variety “Power Of Women: New York” Luncheon!
3. Yeah, no I’m not about this plane ride Mom. The royal family finishes their visit to Australia and prepares to head home.
4. Future gives a celebratory toast at his album release party in NYC hosted by Hennessy V.S.
5. Power-couple Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz looked smitten at “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” premiere in NYC.
6. Michelle Williams whispers to Alan Cumming at the opening night of “Cabaret” on Broadway.
7. Zoe Levin sports a red lip at the Tribeca Film Festival “Gia” after-party.
8. Rita Ora was seen leaving her NYC hotel in a very ’90s London-inspired look.
9. Emma Stone looked like a classic beauty at “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” premiere in NYC.
10. Jamie Foxx gave his adorable daughter Annalise a smooch at “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” premiere.
11. Christina Milian was “Beetle Juice” meets Compton chic in West Hollywood.
12. Good kid Kendrick Lamar came through to “The Amazing Spider-Man 2” premiere.
13. Johnny Depp and fiancée Amber Heard spotted at the opening night of “Cabaret” in NYC.
You May Also Like