1. 1. Deion Sanders looks like a relative of rapper, M.C. Hammer, decked out in gold chains, a jerry curl and a unnecessary popped collar. Who styled him for draft day?
2. 2. Roy Williams shined bright in his yellow suit after being selected seventh overall by the Detroit Lions during the 2004 NFL Draft back in April 2004.
3. 3. Maybe it’s the angle of the lighting, but the suit Aaron Curry had on at the Radio City Music Hall for the 2009 NFL Draft didn’t work for him. The suit gives off a nasty metallic look.
4. 4. 1996 draft pick Peja Stojakovic possibly had his grandfather dress him in an all-corduroy suit.
5. 5. Although the suit is on point, the tie could’ve been saved for another occasion. Defensive end Gaines Adams of Clemson University was drafted to Tampa Bay Buccaneers wearing an Easter tie.
6. 6. Tim Thomas wore an oversized suit that was too big in the arms and chest, but pants that were entirely too short. Thomas should’ve considered investing in a custom suit for the 1997 NBA Draft.
7. 7. During the 1997 NBA Draft, Maurice Taylor wore a very vibrant suit that most-likely turned tons of heads as he stepped into the room.
8. 8. Wesley Johnson, number four overall pick by Minnesota in 2010, wanted to go for the preppy look. But it became a complete disaster throwing in several different color schemes in the mix.
9. 9. It’s not the color, it’s the suit. You don’t see this type of suit everyday. Maybe Drew Gooden, who was drafted by the Grizzlies in 2002, wanted to be original with more of a trench coat suit.
10. 10. Jalen Rose put on an red suite with the tie to match during the 1994 NBA Draft to the Denver Nuggets.
You May Also Like